PechaKucha Petaling Jaya Night (Festival Edition) 2019
We have the biggest line up of speakers:
10 awesome speakers you can look forward to, covering #humanitarian #ridehailing #travel #archiving #illustration #storytelling #comedy #music and so much more:
2. Arzumy Md, Billplz and Fave
3. Yeoh Siew Hoon, Web in Travel
4. Charis Loke, illustrator, charisloke.com
5. Ezrena Marwan, Malaysia Design Archive
6. Cheryl Goh, Grab
7. Raqib Karim, comedian
8. Shanthini Venugopal, The Jumping Jellybeans
9. Ika Nurain Mudzar, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
10. Zedeck Siew, author, Creatures from Near Kingdom
We're running a series of workshops for kids from the PPR communities around KL
Professionals from diverse industries like filmmaking, podcasting, engineering, theatre, law etc are running workshops over the festival weekend to expose these 10-14 year old kids to broaden their perspectives, beyond formal schooling. We believe that children from every social class deserve the opportunities to be all that they can be.
Your ticket will go towards funding this project, and towards the longer term education program we are rolling out after this festival weekend. Partner us in being part of this endeavour!
If you'd like to volunteer instead, please join us! http://bit.ly/pkpj-festival-volunteer
If you'd like to sponsor, please let us know: http://bit.ly/pkpj-festival-sponsorship
More about the workshops: https://pkpjfestworkshop.peatix.com
It's the first time we are holding it at the beautifully newly renovated REXKL
Who: We are inviting creatives of all fields to present projects and exchange ideas. PechaKucha has a global reputation for an eclectic mix of artists, activists, musicians, comedians, designers, architects, filmmakers, photographers, writers, mountaineers, et al coming together to make their PechaKucha presentations in a concise 20 x 20 format.
What: Hear from speakers from diverse speakers from all walks of life, find opportunities for collaboration, or be inspired by their projects
Eat Well: We provide dinner as part of your ticket
645pm: Registration and light dinner is served.
730pm: Pecha Kucha Presentations
- For Debit Card users: http://help.peatix.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2388149--for-users-in-malaysia-paypal-faqs
- Is dinner provided? Yes, light dinner is included in your ticket price.
- Vegetarian food? Yes! Please let us know in advance.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Yes, at RM35 per person per event
- The event description was updated. Diff#457563 2019-07-26 11:44:34
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
(ends on 30 June 2019)
SOLD OUT RM23.00 Standard SOLD OUT RM29.00 Friendship Price (min 2 tickets) SOLD OUT RM23.00 Door Price SOLD OUT RM35.00
- Venue Address
- 80, Jalan Sultan, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
PechaKucha Petaling Jaya342 Followers